Tuesday, June 21, 2011

IN THE NEW

Watch out there have been a few changes in Packer's world. Since my last blog post. I think I feel a 'set' growing. It may not be Bridget Jones but I'm not looking to lose weight or quit smoking either. So who gives a shit about Bridget Jones anyway?
Also, I can't pull off the accent. I drive a Jeep and like beer. I doubt she drinks Crown Royal and chases it with Bud Lite on occassion. Don't look for a cigarette count.

I love my career path and love it with a passion. I went to college for Rhetoric and Writing, The Fine Arts and American Sign Language and it contoured me into who I am today. However that was just playschool contouring compared to what my FAMILY and the group of friends I have chosen and choose to surround myself with, have done for me. 

There are some real power-tripping bastards and bitches in this world.  They will do anything on the sly to make up a good lie. These people like to be the "TELLERS" they get a sick rush off of seeing other people seemingly fail.  

   DO YOU THINK HENRI, PICTURED HERE GIVES A DAMN WHAT THE NAYSAYERS THINK? NAH! JUST HAPPY TO BE ALIVE, AND SO AM I!!!!!            

1 comment:

  1. And don't forget to feed the fish! Just click around with your mouse. I think I'm losing some....lol. Peace,Love,HOPE,Happiness!

    ReplyDelete