Thursday, July 8, 2010

Land the plane.

Time lapse since my last blog and with a no good reason.  He moved out.  So hopefully that will change.  Relationships are "Enter At Your Own Risk".  There is no downside to being single.  If you are lonely get a dog, if you are allergic get a "Petville".  There is something out there to occupy your time.  Try work.  It kicks my ass over 40 hours a week.  And kids? Jesus, what a mess they are.  I positively love this child.  Going a week and a few days without seeing him killed my soul.  I thought I wasn't going to make it. Until yesterday I only thought I 'got it'.  When he got in that Jeep after having gotten busted riding his 3-wheeler to CHURCH...well I couldn't have been more proud.  Of course he was in big deep shit with his Dad, whom I failed to notice.  Now this baby had ridden his 3-wheeler on the side of the highway to get to church.  I'm thinking if you are going to get busted for something, get busted while headed to church. Priceless.  I got him and we're headed down the road and he tells me the whole story.  It was all I could do to hide my tears of joy. I told him I was proud he was going to church and not to get beer and cigarettes.
So call me what you want, put me through this and that.  Talk is cheap, why didn't you just land the plane and tell me what was really going on? I could have been this happy a long time ago.

(shirt Mom brought me from California. How fitting. above)

No comments:

Post a Comment