Thursday, June 3, 2010

For the love of...

The rat bastard that we all know killed the girl in Aruba has been arrested for another murder of a Peruvian girl. He's en route from Chile to Peru. Surprise, surprise. Blanche, from Golden Girls has died at 76. "Saturday night? Kid stuff. Get lucky on a Tuesday morning then call me." Loved Blanche. 
Work is going to make me lose my mind.  There is a sweet woman.  I wish she knew everything I know about dispatch. I wish I could place it in her head. She is so sweet.  She is like my grandmother.  My grandmother does not dispatch.
I can't watch the news. Or don't, rather. Though I'm glued to Nancy Grace.  The daily breakdown of local and national news as a whole is just more than I want to hear, without more than the recommended dose of my meds
BP is in big deep shit. Enough said. Our beaches are becoming an oil slick and it looks like the west coast is going to be the popular water attraction this summer.  Where's my travel agent's phone number? I need a plane ticket to Cali and a room at aunt Joyce's house.
I've got rotten dogs.  A 12 year old that is in my life  and he is a total trip.  I was a piece of work at that age and invented most of the shit he is pulling.  However I didn't have all the advanced technology.  He's fun. We're fun. Life's a ball and it keeps on rolling.  Make the best.  The comet's gonna come anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment